I have a keurig that makes uo ton4 cups; however, I am

Customer Question
I have a keurig...

I have a keurig that makes uo ton4 cups; however, I am unable to brew anything. I torn it on it just keeps repeating preheating. Therefore I cannot make any coffee. What to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a Keurig that makes 4 cups:however I am unable to make ANY coffee as I turn it on the message "preheating" never goes away.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have had it since a year ago Christmas. Since I was unable to use it I have continued to use my old Keurig

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Did you contact Keurig to replace the coffee maker?

Are you online with me? Did you still need assistance?