I been approved for survivors benefit, but I can not get it…

Customer Question
I been approved for...

I been approved for survivors benefit, but I can not get it cause of GOVERNMENT PENSION OFFSET.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

LIKE WHAT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am sorry, but what is your question about this for us?