My charging privileges were suspended for fraud found on my…

Customer Question
My charging privileges were...

My charging privileges were suspended for fraud found on my account how can I get them back

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My charging privileges were suspended due to fraud found on my account how can I get them restored?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My Chase bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I immediately called my bank and closed debit card and Chase sent me a new debit card

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
This was in Florida I also added a pin to open my phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm able to use it in the online stores but not on gamesites like candy crush or fishdoms etc.
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 7 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you contact Chase to inquire about this restriction?

as soon as I got my bank statement. Chase closed my debit card ending in 1993. Sent new debit card right away.
I tried several times to update it. For some reason they did not respond I kept getting error code.
This is very important to me, but it's 3:00am here. I have my grandkids here. We are planning a special putting in the am would you please mind if we continue this conversation anytime after 1:00 pm tomorrow. I do appreciate your help with this. Thank You Cathy Norris.