Need answer on immigraton law. Need immigration answer. Will…

Customer Question
Need answer on immigraton...

Need answer on immigraton law

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Need immigration answer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Will file

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will type my question

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So what would you like to know about U.S. immigration law?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.