Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My first cousin and i are truely sisters is there a document…

Customer Question
My first cousin and...

My first cousin and i are truely sisters is there a document stating we are sisters our dads were brothers

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in florida and barbara is in arizona. we grew up together in brooklyn new york

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. If your dads are brothers, unless your mother is the same you are not biologically sisters.
Tina, Lawyer