I'm from meddle east and I want to marry my friend he's

Customer Question
I'm from meddle east...

I'm from meddle east and I want to marry my friend he's American citizen we both gay live in st Louis and he have probation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

St louis missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes hes in probation for 3 years is that make it complicated or docent motter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Him being on probation does not really make any of this complicated. USCIS also allows him to apply for a spousal visa for you just like in any other marriage, if you need a permanent resident visa. All you need to do is go apply for your marriage license and get married and he can then file, if needed, for a family/spousal visa for you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.