Are you live? New Jersey

Customer Question
Hi, are you live? ...

Hi, are you live?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Lawyer: TaxRobin,
 replied 6 months ago
TaxRobin

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Lawyer: TaxRobin,
 replied 6 months ago

Yes, I am a live person

Lawyer: TaxRobin,
 replied 6 months ago

Did you have a tax question?

Lawyer: TaxRobin,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, I am still here if you want to post your tax question below.

Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and an attorney.

As you have not shared any details of your situation with us and we have no clue what your question is, do you mind sharing that information with us so we can provide you the information you are seeking?