We have a situation that needs a legal opinion. Tennessee.

Customer Question
We have a situation...

We have a situation that needs a legal opinion

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Home under contract only with a $2500 deposit (good faith) however we found a completed more suitable unit nearby and want to get out of the original contract. Is this possible?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ordered numerous upgrades for home under contract. However, their completion estimate is way off and our original realtors agreement with us expired 12/10/2017

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Outside of finding another home which you like better, is there any basis for which you now want to walk away? Does your contract have a damages clause?

I would much prefer us talk in person

You can request a call on the phone and the site does charge an additional fee for that if you desire.

If not we can simply continue online.