How are you? I am needing assistance with real estate. I…

Customer Question
Hello, how are you...

Hello, how are you? I am needing assistance with real estate. I purchased a mobile home form a gentleman and he has not done his part to have the title switched over to my name. I have been fighting him for almost three years now. I am not sure what to do next or where to turn.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

Texas and it is a 1984 model

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I am aware of. Not by me anyway.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that may cover it. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Statement of Ownership and Location is now used, via internet filing, over the traditional paper title. Here is the database that deals with this:

http://mhweb.tdhca.state.tx.us/mhweb/title_view.jsp

Instructions for transferring the SOL is here:

https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/docs/1037-applysol.pdf

Please see:

First, read Applying for an SOL (PDF) to determine what forms and fees are required. In addition to the required forms and fees, evidence of ownership (i.e. bill of sale, purchase agreement, contract, receipts, deed records, etc.) to support the application will be required. The application will be reviewed, and if the Department finds the evidence to be insufficient, you will be notified as to what will be required to complete the application. Once your application is deemed complete, it will be processed and an SOL will be issued.

https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/faqs-sol.htm

form here:

https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/docs/1023-applsol.pdf

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: