Need to know how to file a harassment suit that at the time…

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how to file a harassment suit that at the time i was working didn't handle at all to stop can I still open a case

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

City sanitation dept

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not since they forced me to retire in 2005 of may

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can it anything about getting my full benefits that I was to get being 3 years away from my do date of retirement

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear this; what state is this in regards ***** *****?