I am a 23 yr Active Member of a non-Profit in MO. Suspended…

Customer Question
I am a 23...

I am a 23 yr Active Member of a non-Profit in MO. Suspended from producing radio show without due process and no foundation for clamin made against me. How do I proceed? Would like an attorney to write let to 3 persons who arbitrarily without following process and by-laws rendered decision. Thanks Sharon Lockhar(###) ###-####er

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

MO

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am visually impaired (legally blind) and sometimes my fingers go astray.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpto ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####