Just received a card in the mail for me to call a detective…

Customer Question
Just received a card...

Just received a card in the mail for me to call a detective about a hit and skip with my car i have not been in any accidents science i had my car but someone else has used my car need to read accident report which was provided on the notice but dont know how to look it up

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Ohio and 2010

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Dont know but have the report number dont think so cause i looked up my name

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Accident rpt.#171094183

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you prepared to disclose the driver of the vehicle to the police regardless of who he or she may be?

no never mind want my money refunded please not satisfied with answer

You never got an answer. You got a request for more information, which I needed to hear before composing an answer. However, if you'd prefer a refund, please contact customer service at***@******.*** and they will take care of that for you.

no

if you'd prefer a refund, please contact customer service at***@******.*** and they will take care of that for you.