Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Has there been judicial notice of moving radar in Florida? I…

Customer Question
Has there been judicial...

Has there been judicial notice of moving radar in Florida?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 month ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase?

Tina, Lawyer