I believe I have a wrongful termination after 11 years of…

Customer Question
I believe I have...

I believe I have a wrongful termination after 11 years of satisfactory employment with company, I am also owed vacation pay, Duaenphen Fuchs

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, nothing, I was terminated December 27, 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, not now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 6 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with extensive labor law experience. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Why do you believe that you were wrongfully terminated?