Do you do probate stuff? Nevada, Pahrump. The death oof my…

Customer Question
Do you do probate...

Do you do probate stuff?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada, Pahrump

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The death oof my unmarried girlfriend is reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nevada doesn't acknowledge common law .....they contacted her brother in Florida

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

My condolences for your loss. What is your specific legal question?