My friend, a woman, just left her wife, and the wife is the…

Customer Question
My friend, a woman...

My friend, a woman, just left her wife, and the wife is the one with the health insurance. Can her wife drop her off her insurance before they are divorced? She doesn’t have money for a lawyer and her wife is bullying her about the insurance. Thanks!

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

Yes, VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The wife is trying to get her to sign papers today. My friend left in December but the wife is trying to have her sign that it was april

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that’s it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Do you have the answer?
1/5/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Are they getting a divorce? Are they in a divorce proceeding yet?