I paid Damaged Couture, in I paid I paiid. I paid Damaged…

Customer Question
I paid Damaged Couture...

I paid Damaged Couture, in I paid I paiid

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I paid Damaged Couture, a company in Calabasas, CA $350 for 100 tee shirts for which I have a receipt. Delivery was promised on Nov. 17, 2017.. I have not received the shirts nor has my money been returned. I have sent several E-Mails

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. I will try to assist. If you close by, have you visited the store? Are they still in business? Have you called the owner of the company? Hopefully, they are still in business and the owner is just ignoring you. You can either send a demand letter for the immediately delivery of your goods or you can file suit in small claims court for $350, plus interest and court costs.

Hope that helps.

Please remember to accept my responses and post a positive rating.