How do I get a new remotefor my Vissio smart tv? Alabama…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a new remotefor my Vissio smart tv?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
N.Brown ESQ
N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer

Hello my name is Niel

I would be happy to help you with your question. Vizio remotes can be purchased directly from Vizio's website. Here is a link to the page where they sell remotes:

https://www.vizio.com/accessories/replacement-parts.html

You just want to check your tv model to make sure it is compatible with the new remote. You can find your tv model number on the packaging that came with the tv or on the back of the tv. If you need additional assistance finding a compatible remote you can contact vizio directly at

1(###) ###-#### Lastly, if you are still unsuccessful you can try finding the remote on Ebay , Amazon or another third party retailer. I have had success finding accessories using this method. I hope I was able to successfully address your question. If you are satisfied with my response then please Accept the answer and provide a rating. If you have additional questions or want to continue the conversation I would be more than happy to, just reply with your additional questions or comments. Good luck finding your remote.