I got a speeding ticket in a school zone at 756. Vista Ca. I…

Customer Question
I got a speeding...

I got a speeding ticket in a school zone at 756

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Vista Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I pleaded not guilty and my court day is Jan 5

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Zone is 25 cop says i was going 38,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Cop says i was going 38
Regular hours speed limit is 45
But school zone at 7:58
Am thats the time i got ticket by motorcycle cop standing By side Of road,

Have you spoken to the prosecutor about any plea offers for deferred adjudication?You complete defensive driving or other terms and they agree to dismiss it once completed

.A lawyer here would try to resolve this.As it is its your word against police and radar gun.Tough to prevail, being honest.You might convince them you were speeding less but hard to prove you weren't speeding at all.

These things usually don't end well for you if the police officer appears and testifies.Thats way over the limit here.Your best options are to try and make a deal here prior to trial and change plea, ask for continuance here(new trial daye) , maybe officer doesn't show.Thats what you should consider as options here to try to get a better outcome.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks let me know if you have more.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ok thank you

You are so welcome I wish you the best here.Thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.

Ray, Lawyer