The Court is holding $2550 in deposits from an eviction

Customer Question
The Court is holding...

The Court is holding $2550 in deposits from an eviction action that was referred to mediation. The plaintiff did not file an appearance and the court found against the Plaintiff. We need to file to get the rent funds held by the Court?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Orlando, Florida. Orange County

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing has been filed to request the release of the funds

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,