Of Cadoux WA. We had $12000 odd invested in Beyond Bank,

Customer Question
Hi, I am Wesley...

Hi, I am Wesley Watt of Cadoux WA. We had $12000 odd invested in Beyond Bank, they tried to transfer it to our currant Bank Bendigo Goomalling on the 28/11/17. It has never arrived.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been in touch withe Morley Branch two or three times by phone, all I am told is they have a trace on it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I sent an email to them yesterday, they replied thatI had to see them in a branch or ring a number they provided, I believe it is time they came good with the money.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/5/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Awaiting your reply, thank you!