Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I served a 3 year probation term. i cted. Arizona. Upon

Customer Question
I served a 3...

I served a 3 year probation term. i cted

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Upon advice of public defender I pled guilty to possessiom

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

N of 1 oxcycodone pill. I served 3 years and then was given restitution order of 3700 dollars which has sinc accrued interest to $4500. been making payments for 4 years. petitioned the Judge for relief but was denied because I did not cite legal law that would allow the judge to relieve me of that responsibility. i need legal help to pipetiti

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 month ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Did you petition the Judge to end the probation early, or, to make less payment for restitution?

Tina, Lawyer