There is 15 hackers that are use my iCloud account with

Customer Question
There is 15 hackers...

There is 15 hackers that are use my iCloud account with iTunes. I called iTunes and they said I have to buy a card that is 200 dollars to stop the 15 hackers they been taking money out of my account. He said that they cannot do anything about. He said that if I don’t buy the 200 dollar card they will keep taken it out. I don’t even make 200 what do I do sue iTunes?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York city

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They said that they cannot do anything about and they will keep taken out my money to pay for there iTunes they already took over 200 dollars

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

ITunes customer service are Rude

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

This appears to be a classic breach of contract if they failed to adequately protect your account against hackers. A breach of contract just simply means that one party was obligated to perform and they have either have not performed or have said that they will not perform. Typically, the aggrieved party is entitled to be returned to the same position they were in before the breach. There’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for advising of a breach of contract. It's a bit easier (and cheaper) than going through litigation and I have seen it be effective in the past. If this doesn’t work, sadly, the only other option is to either go through an informal mediation or file a lawsuit in your local court. This website is also pretty cool because you can download the forms right after purchasing. Click here to get started.

What other questions did you have for me today that I can help you out with:-)?

What other questions did you have for me today?