Can I talk with you on the phone? N. C. Not yet. The problem…

Customer Question
Can I talk with...

Can I talk with you on the phone?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

N. C.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. The problem is with BCBS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I gave BCBS until today to settle the problem and they didn't so I told them I was getting a lawyer and suing them. Now I feel obliged to make good on that threat not just for myself but for everyone else they're hurting.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 6 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Normally, the chat is online. However if you wish to speak with an expert, you can - you have that option on your screen and can simply choose a call.

Then you can also reply back on the chat for a second opinion as well, if you wish.