How do I dissolve a power of attorney agreement. Texas. My…

Customer Question
How do I dissolve...

How do I dissolve a power of attorney agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My partner signed a pot agreement authorizing me as her POA.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was in rehab...now she is out and we want to dissolve

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me what you mean by "power of attorney agreement???

I understand what a POA is...but are you referring to a separate, independent, agreement that regards ***** *****? Or are you referring to the POA itself?

A specific agreement that my partner signed

OK...and what does that agreement say?