I believe that my whole due process of having my day in

Customer Question
I believe that my...

I believe that my whole due process of having my day in court and the ability to be heard was seriously violated. And why was my case in family court instead of just criminal court on the alleged charges . Being that it was the end of year court day on December 27 th I was unable to have and present all my related evidence when I asked for a continuation because I was not prepared. Judge told me he believes everything that was alleged done .

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Tried to ask why he gave them more credibility than my story.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet looking into all my avenues

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just listen I feel sometimes it’s hard to speak and get across info that clearly questionable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I’m in Northern California contra costa county so I went in unprepared at the end of year and got railroaded by a judge who would not give me time of day
It was a DV-130 wouldn’t listen to anything I said and told me he totally believe my wife and 28 year old daughter who are putting me out of my home after this year because of medical conditions I had to retire early so I took my life savings 401 k
And put it toward my mortgage to be able to do a reverse mortgage and not have to worry about rent evermore.
Only to be made homeless on false allegations totally disproveable if given the opportunity

I'm very sorry to hear about that. Have you considered starting an appeal to this issue?