Does my lawyer have experience with a non-profit? my

Customer Question
Does my lawyer have...

Does my lawyer have experience with a non-profit? my question is long.the answers are simple but you must carefully read over everything to answer my question. is this ok?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

Name: Hearts for Life, Inc. Indianapolis indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know what you mean. this is a question as to whether or not a new item which we have falls under our exempt purpose

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I type in my question now? also, does the lawyer have experience working with non-profit corporations?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I don't know why I am being contacted now.I received the answers that I needed this morning.I do not need any further advice and I do not want to spend any more money.This service charged me two times this morning.Do I need to pay more money or can I get out of this.

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** if you have further questions regarding a refund. Thank you.