I want to file the paperwork for a family law appeal myself…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I want to...
Second opinion] I want to file the paperwork for a family law appeal myself with the court.after that in the waiting period I will consult with lawyers. What forms do I need and how do I file them? The case is in Houston texasJA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?Customer: Texas houston texasJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: no the case is done and I have till this Friday to appeal the case. I want to file the paperwork for appeal myselfJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no, I just need to know on what website I can find the forms to fill out and where do I drop them off
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

I see you posted the question before, but you were not satisfied. Can you tell me why, so that I can better understand what it is you require? Keep in mind that we cannot provide legal services for you. We are only allowed to provide you with general information about the situation you describe.

I am still available to answer your question. Do you still want my help?