CAN I ASK A QUESTION...MY LAWYER NEEDED TO FIND EVIDENCE OF…

PLEASE CAN I ASK...

PLEASE CAN I ASK A QUESTION...MY LAWYER NEEDED TO FIND EVIDENCE OF CASES WHERE THE SUPPRESSION OF THE WARRANT WERE THROWN OUT BECAUSE THE SEALED, FOR 60 DAY, WARRANT WAS IMPROPERLY FILED OR OBTAINABLE BY ME OR MY LAWYER AT THE TIME OF MY PRELIM....THIS IS MY CHANCE TO WIN A CASE AND MY LAWYER HAS LITERALLY DROPPED THE BALL...DO U KNOW OF ANY CASES LIKE THIS...PLEASE CAN U HELP

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

BUCKS COUNTY, PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I JUST NEED EXAMPLES OF CASES TO PREPARE A MEMORANDUM BY 9:30 TODAY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO AND THANK U

I need example of conclusion of law in regulars to pa code 211...what prefer cases that allowed for the evidence to be suppressed because the sealed search warrant wasn’t provided to me by my arraignment....it was unsealed for the first time in court on Jan. 3, 2017, two years after it was executed...I have seven days left to come up with these example...please and thank u
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 6 days by:
1/10/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am happy to help with this...I will send the offer for additional services. If you accept, I will provide my contact info and we can proceed.

P. Simmons, Attorney

My phone is telling me that I can’t view the messages sent because of the format they are in that’s why I haven’t responded until now...I am so sorry...please I really need your help and am very willing to listen and respect your answers and provide you with whatever info u need....that all said I am in a crunch for my memorandum to try and suppress the evidence in my case has to be presented to the judge 10 days from Jan 4, 2018....so Jan 14, 2018 is the deadline...what do u need from me and I will provide it...maybe a text would be better, ****...thank you, Jacqueline

P. Simmons, Attorney