My vehicles totatled elpaso tx title loans I was e 2months…

Customer Question
My vehicles totatled elpaso tx...
My vehicles totatled elpaso tx title loans I was e 2months behind made one payment260.00 i only owe 2 more told them id try to pay the 520.oo balance this month dec med problems was i 60mph head on with vehicle in question 9 26 im frightened what can they do to me thanking u in advance deborah frye
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you saying you totaled your car and that you owe a balance of $520.00 on the car? And you want to know what can happen? Did you have insurance? Is the insurer giving you money to buy another car?