I need help with a judgment now they keep dragging it on and…

Customer Question
Hello, I need help...

Hello, I need help with a judgment now they keep dragging it on and adding interest fees along with a levy on all my bank accounts I did go to court and now I'm paying on a garnishment every pay check so no matter what I pay they add more and more money how can I stop this?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

So how do we get started

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes i have gone to court for the garnishment and came to a order that they were not happy with,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean 'how to I stop this"?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean 'how to I stop this"?

i have all kinds of documents. i also have all the court judgment

Thank you...but I still do not understand your specific question.

here is also the court order for my garnishment.
please let me know if you can help me?

Help you how...they have a judgment...are you asking if there is some way you can avoid paying this?

my name is***** my husbands name is***** i need to set an appointment up with an lawyer, they have hit us with a levy on our bank account payment must be made by cash, can someone help us? i don't want to waste mine or any ones time. thank you.

I understand Eunica...but this is not a law firm...we answer questions...do you have a question?

Tina, Lawyer