Where can i find legal literature on semen. California.

Customer Question
Where can i find...

Where can i find legal literature on semen

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing filed, a topic came up for debate and i want to know outside of coitus and donor issues and all other where could i find literature on specific laws and requlations

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just more references for own research

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What specific information and laws are you referring to? Can you give us more specific information on what you are seeking?