I feel like my HIPAA rights have been violated. Missouri. I…

Customer Question
I feel like my...

I feel like my HIPAA rights have been violated

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I reported to the supervisor the day it happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, There was a RN that was telling several of my relatives no on the HIPAA about past drug abuse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. It is a bit unclear what is happening, and what your specific question is. Can you clarify on both of these points for me? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Tina, Lawyer