I have a husband who is in hospice at the va he has

Customer Question
I have a husband...

I have a husband who is in hospice at the va he has 1daughter I didnt know what I signed on december 17 I signed are rewighten titlel on the house should be devided between the daughter and me what rights do i have as his wife

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Anoka minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A will has been writen by my husbend and the re wrighten title

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are my rights if I wanted more right before the daughter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am not sure I understand your comments... You stated "I didnt know what I signed on december 17 I signed are rewighten titlel on the house"

.

I don't know what a "rewighten titlel" is?

.

1.. Is husband the only one on the deed? or are you on it as a joint owner?

.

2. Were you married when the house was purchased?

.

3. What does his will state about who he is leaving his assets to?

.

.

thanks