I have been issued a Ker received the letter telling me what…

Customer Question
I have been issued...

I have been issued a Ker received the letter telling me what that number is ***** never received a letter from you telling me what that number is ***** though I had the interview in Oct. 2017. Can you tell me what that number is?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in California now, but I am a resident of Michigan where I live six months a year and that is where I had my TSA interview.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. My husband had his interview the same day and he did receive a letter telling him his KTN.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just would like to know what my KTN is as I am trying to make travel plans now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

What is a Ker?

I do not know what a Ker is.

You wrote that in your initial question: "I have been issued a Ker received the letter telling me what that number is ***** never received a letter from you telling me what that number is ***** though I had the interview in Oct. 2017. Can you tell me what that number is?" Was that at typo?

I think you meant to write KTN. So I will go off that assumption.

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: If you are a member of the TSA Pre✓® Application Program (you paid $85 to enroll), look up your KTN online.

If you are a member of another trusted traveler program (you paid $100 to enroll), such as Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI, log on to the Global Online Enrollment System or GOES account to obtain your PASSID. Your PASSID is your Known Traveler Number.

I hope that answers your questions.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please remember to click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★) on your computer screen. This is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need more help? If not, please do not forget to give me credit for doing my job with a positive rating.

Thank you!