I'm buying a home off of my girl friend she moved out do I…

Customer Question
I'm buying a home...

I'm buying a home off of my girl friend she moved out do I have the write to pack her stuff up

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Sutch as

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you provide some context?