A michial Franklyn says he is lawyer out of new York. He…

Customer Question
A michial Franklyn says...

A michial Franklyn says he is lawyer out of new York. He tells me I won 2.5 million thru winners international. he tells me to send this merchant banker. the photo copy of check doesn't have account numbers. Franklyn wont send more information to show money is real

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Don't know cant find anything on him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He wants money tomorrow said transfer will be right away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

how can I find out if franklyn is being disonist
How about 30 dollars

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: THIS IS A SCAM. And like most things, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Franklyn is not being honest and is very likely not a lawyer at all.

If you look around the internet, you will see a lot of complaints about this company. The few raves seem to be fake ratings in order to boost and further the scam.

Here you can find information about how to spot a scam: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0076-phone-scams#Signs. You can see that the link describes what you've experienced.

I highly recommend that you inform him that you will contact the Federal Trade Commission to file a complaint against the scammer and the company. And then I would not communicate with this person or company again. If they continue to bother you, file the complaint with the FTC.

I hope that answers your questions.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please remember to click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★) on your computer screen. This is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

Thank you

No problem at all. But please do not forget to give me credit for doing my job. I am sure you would want to get credit for the work you do; I am no different. If you need help on how to do that, I can help you with that.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not received credit for it. Remember that the rating is not based on the outcome you wanted or desired, but instead, on my service to you. Negative ratings are reserved for Experts who are rude or unprofessional.

Do you need more help?

Thank you!

Sir/Madam,

Do you understand how to give me credit for doing my job?

No I don't send me something so can talk you up! How can I sue that scammer so he never does that again.

I don't understand what "No I don't send me something so can talk you up!" means.