I live in federal housing and i have a dog. the problem is…

Customer Question
I live in federal...

I live in federal housing and i have a dog . the problem is the maitence man hit my dog and now says she attacked him so we have to get rid of her. what can we do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just with housing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My dog helps me with my seizures

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. It's very hard for us to answer a question like "what can se do" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

what can be done so i may keep my dog

This depends...some context may help...who has your dog?

i dont have the money so if possible answer me this way i have until monday to do what i can

Again, can you provide some context?

the ceiling in the garage fell so i called housing the maitence man came my dog jumped up to give him love and he hit her now they say we have to get rid of her, she takes care of me when i have seizures and has helped us with the lose of our mom

But where is the dog now?

still here they say shes aggressive but shes very gentle
i would appreciate any help i can get thank you

Again, who has the dog now?

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.