I have been on lincinpril for almost 5 years and my health…

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on lincinpril for almost 5 years and my health has gone down hill ever since. is there any class action lawsuits against the company that supplies this . it has turned my life up side down , please advise

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet , all this has come to my attetion just in past week after being sick and seeing a email on the top 5 worst blood pressure pills , and i have been taking the top 2 for 5 years, and speaking to family and friends all agree my health and life style has drastically changed the past 4 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Could go on and on about the past 5 years and looking back how it has changed me , i will never be the same physically or be as active as i was. so was looking to see if there was any class action suits against company

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Generally, attorneys aren't on a service list of class action lawsuits. Class action suits usually happen at the local level and it would require an attorney to search all of the databases of both every state and federal court, of which there are too many to count. On the other hand, you may be able to look through a private organization called Consumer Action. You can look for open, pending, or closed class actions based on your situation. If you click here, you can get started right away.

What other questions did you have for me today?

Didn't help at all , and paralegal should have told me before the deposit was made that class action suits are locally started , would like my $47.00 back
I understand. Contact customer and they'll help you out.