Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'm being tortured and need legal representation for medical…

I'm being tortured and...

I'm being tortured and need legal representation for medical malpractice, family law and civil rights and have no money. What should I Do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

CA, Several counties involved and I am low income and there are 25 years worth of records.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been poisoned am very sick and was refused to be treated after waiting over 8 hours in the ER yesterday. There were 3 court cases filed in Los Angeles county that had been transferred to Napa county over a child that would likely involve family law.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to be legally representation in a court of law. Several scenarios involved. I need to be represented. Medical malpractice, civil rights and family law.I cannot represent myself although I strongly believe that all my cases would win.I have been tortured and need legal representation in the court system

THank you

Again, I am sorry for this dilemma...but I still do not see a question...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have to type because I am in so much pain and suffering and emotional

I understand...but I still have no idea what your question is...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How many times are they going to keep asking for money? The lawyers could get part of what I win. I could win against the government at this point

Who are you referring to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does that go against your grain? The government is corrupt and evil and is responsible for the torchure I am enduring every day I survive

Sorry...I do not understand the question...what is your specific question please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How many times are they going to keep asking for money? I need legal representation in a court of law by winners? Can you do that?

I can not represent you...that would violate the terms of service of this site. Did you have a question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Who could represent me and win? I am being tortured. Does this site work for the government?

This site provides information only...we can not represent you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Who could represent me and win? I have a winning example as recently as yesterday. I am suffering.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please help me? I am being tortured mistreated

If you contact your state bar, they can provide a referral.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I contacted a state barred referral service and got nowhere. I am being tortured which is not a dilemma and is a series of crimes consistent and continual and some of the most serious have been reported all along to doctors, law enforcement and were crimes such as robbery, shootings, rape, crushed and broken bones, stolen keys, life documentation, crushed and broken bones, general torchure and nothing was ever done to protect me. How can you help?

I can answer questions...I can not represent you...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The torture has been going on over 25 years and I sat in the ER yesterday and around the hospital for over 8 hours with kidney stones on both sides and one that was over 1 cm with urine against my skin and was told to register all over like it was a game. After trying to wash the urine off and having the hot water shut off while attempting to bathe and having to endure these kind of repeat offenses as a lifestyle. How can you help me? What do you need to know?

Again, I can answer specific question...do you have a specific question regarding this matter?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There were so many crimes against me that I don't know where to begin. At this point I feel that different governmental agencies are accountable for the lack of protection and want to know what I should Do?

OK...so what is your specific question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't afford the cost of changing the locks rekeyed again because someone steals my keys everytime I get a key and felt the police or sheriff should help me with the torchure and was told to either change the locks, many times or the last call to law enforcement in Solano county was told to lawsuit against my mother who is providing my housing because I'm handicapped and low income and I said I didn't want to lawsuit against her that I just wanted my set of keys back. I didn't get them back to this day, instead I had alot of stolen property. What should I do? I need advice on what steps I need to take to end suffering and torchure in my life. All of my professional equipment was stolen. Cosmetologist. All my leather hand bags, jewelry and whatever I attained. Ongoing burglary. I need to know what my first step should be?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm tired. I can't trust anyone including criminals, family, doctors, lawyers or government. Nothing personal although I have lived the worst series of crimes I have heard of besides war crimes. I need to know what step to take.

I would report this to local police, they can help ensure your safety.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, yet everyone is involved like when I tried to get treated at the hospital yesterday. I am out of police jurisdiction here at this house within sheriff jurisdiction. I called 911 and was given a phone number to call that was out order like it was a game for them.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am truly being tortured and don't think it's a game to get robbed raped deceived and mutilated by a government that doesn't care

Again, I would report this to local law enforcement if you are in fear for your safety.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Someone put the sliders on this residence in improperly so there was no securing the residence even if you didn't have a key you could've blamed someone else and it took me til I brought a contractor to figure out it was about 4000.00 US dollars to fix the problem that has not yet been corrected and I reported the torchure and doors. I need to call back I guess.

Again, I would urge you to contact law enforcement on this matter

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had contact, thank you now what is the next step?

Next step for what?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To have victory over all the crimes, injustice and trauma I have had to endure. I want my safe sanctuary I create for myself where others are not allowed to make disasters for me to clean up or steal and destroy my property. There was a problem in the justice system where they checked my son's DNA with his dad's and didn't check mine. They took him from me when he was 5 and there were 3 court cases filed in Los Angeles county that had been transferred to Napa county where his dad lived. His dad told me he would do that to me. His dad was on drugs and alcohol and died when he was 16. My son was on drugs and in and out of juvenile hall and is 22 years old now. I am not sure he is my biological son. He is the only child I gave birth to. Noone was honest with me about any of the facts and now I have trust issues, anxiety and trauma.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know what my next step is?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know what my next step is?financially my son took advantage of the situation and my mom and myself to the cleaners

You could sue your son to recover for the losses you have suffered...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My son was put on a adhd medication when his dad took custody grade 2 through grade 9 or 10 then I took him to juvenile psychiatric Dr who put him on non addictive drugs and he turned to pot, street drugs, alcohol and dropped out of high school and screwed around and hasn't been able to hold down a job.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Currently unemployed and living off of us. He is abusive and disrespectful.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We have plenty of work to do if he would work. He doesn't have the same ethics as myself or mom
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you mean sue him if there was nothing to gain except a DNA test?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I remember Dr G, the psychiatrist and how I had hoped he would influence him. He did like him too. My son wanted to go back but they wouldn't take him because he was over 18..

Again, if your son has taken advantage of you, you can sue him to recover.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok is that family law?

No...that would be a lawsuit under "tort". You would sue him, under tort law, to recover for the harm you have suffered.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can try although I don't have money for a retainer fee and then what?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I go to the court house can I get assistance?

You may want to try your county legal aid office...they may be able to assist.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Didn't I get a week trial to lean on your knowledge. Which county. The county he lives

No...the county where you live.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll try! I don't want to rate you until I'm successful
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You were very helpful
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do you calculate damages?

Damages are a measurement of how you were harmed. So if your son stole $1000 from you? Those are your damages.

We have gone back and forth all day...please rate my service...you can ask more questions, with your free trial.

thank you

P. Simmons, Attorney
P. Simmons, Attorney