I was involved in a case in Akron in 1996 and am trying to…

Customer Question
I was involved in...

I was involved in a case in Akron in 1996 and am trying to locate the final paperwork. I understand it probably is in the archaives? My son is in prison and I need this information so I can visit him? any help?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of as it is so old they are telling me is is probably in the archives.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this situation? Have you gone to the Akron court yet to request the documents?