Checking on internet company: I Markets Live. Maryland, but…

Customer Question
Checking on internet company...

Checking on internet company: I Markets Live

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maryland, but the online business is international

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, but you tube, shares some issues

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what can I answer for you?

Wanted to see if I Markets live is a scam (online)?
nope, don't want to call

http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/06/01/imarketslive-warning/

The article I linked to suggests some serious concerns about the company, including that it is not legit

Is that helpful and acceptable?

The BBB has rated it an F. https://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/online-trading-school/international-markets-live-inc-in-new-york-ny-161238

does that help?

Tina, Lawyer