I have a cousin incarcerated in Arizona that has a medical…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have a cousin incarcerated in Arizona that has a medical issue that isn't being addressed. where do I start? He just wants them to take action quickly, he doesn't want to go thru litigation, no damages have been done yet....

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only within the institution. The corrections officers (correctly) explain that his medical issue has to be reviewed by the board before any tests are conducted. (he has a lump on his testicle that is known by all, but no hurry to address). so how does he light a fire under them? Is it appropriate to even consider representation yet?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.