I'm 53'i was sentenced to 10 years 1 mo.for conspericy,it…

Customer Question
My name is*****'m 53'i...

My name is*****'m 53'i was sentenced to 10 years 1 mo.for conspericy,it was all ghost dope,anyway,my left angle is crumbling ,can't wear shoes ,just flip flops,I have had to have to cages put in my neck,shoulders have had,elbows.knees,I was put on fed plate 10 to 15 times with in two years,shackles so tight on my angles they would bleed,wrist also,would not be able to speak,use rest room,no sock on,if I remember,the plate has11 to fifteen steps,I am new bipolar,physic futures ,I was sexllly abused as a child,raped as an Aleut,when walking toward the back of the plane,men would yell awful things,and pull at me,touching me,,in prison word do the some,I work in their garden ,in useless boot ,temp over 100,run a tiller that was wide as bed of truck ,8 to 9 hours aday with blisters on my feet,and now I can't get a job,I feel like they have taken my health,mind,identity took me over 1000 miles did not see anyone for 3 years,I had two children ,that not being able to see messed them up,I was also put in a camp with a ten year sentence,I'm was never a violent afffender,worker very disrespectful,tell me to piss my pant or shit my pants,I was taken out of co.jail in clothes that was very small,the thing I went into jail in ,pants want not button,no bra short to short strings out of my shoes,chained from head to toe,holding out,the front of my pants because I had no panties,trying to hide my breasts,walk in tennes shoe that would not stay on,if I was sick I still had to work,lift that tiller in truck by myself,I now have tons of health issues ,I want something back from these people,they have taken my whole life,I'm not able to work,and I can't get a job anyway,this should not in anyway follow me for the rest of my life,is there anything I can do.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

L

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

IL. The truck was 80 something,I'm out now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do we talk face to face,I can't hardly do that,when I would look down in prison,co would yell look at me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question about this for us?

Why do I need this for educational purposes,will this tell me what I can do legally

We are not allowed to represent anyone from this site by state law. If you want legal representation, you need to get a local attorney to do so.

Tina, Lawyer