My neighbor had their backyard remodeled, their construction…

Customer Question
My neighbor had their...

My neighbor had their backyard remodeled, their construction crew damaged my personal property and I had to pay to have my sprinklers moved, who do I go after for payment? neighbor or contractor? or both?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

You would sue both because each could be responsible and instead of one telling you that they are not responsible, they can fight it out as defendants.

We can discuss more if you want to do so. Just let me know your followup questions if you have any.

Hello again:

Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you need further help, just let me know. I want to make sure you are satisfied with the service I provided to you.

If you are satisfied with my services, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars on this question at no extra charge to you. That's how I get credit for the services I provided to you. Again, you can always ask a follow-up question if you need to do so.

Best regards.

Hello:

I am just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?”

_

I have another real estate related question

Sure. Let me see if I can help. What is your question?