What section of the California Rules of Civil Procedure

Customer Question
What section of the...

What section of the California Rules of Civil Procedure governs discovery response times/due dates?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Own research

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No what is the charge?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

There is a $5 deposit to post the question, then an additional charge review the answer. The amount varies based on whether someone requests a subscription or other services, but Customer Service can give you the exact amount. It should have been on the page you were taken to after posting this question.

Let me know after you have confirmed the payment about if you want to proceed.

I posted the $5 deposit

The total charge for the question should be around $40 unless you request a phone call or other additional services. Is that what you agreed to pay?

No, that was not discussed. It only said there is a $5 refundable deposit. Nothing regarding additional fees was mentioned.

In that case, please contact customer service. They can go over the terms and conditions of the site with you.