I have a brother that i co signed a car for and the dealer…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother that i co signed a car for and the dealer put my name as the main borrower and they did not put me on the title so the car is registered in his name but the load is mainly in my name 3 days ago he took off across the us and said if i cancel the loan i would have to pay thousands what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Ohio it is a 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.