Have a beautiful car, a nice house @ husband...yet I am

Customer Question
Have a beautiful car...

Have a beautiful car, a nice house @ husband...yet I am unable to get a job, or drive to the errands needed. A local "doctor" - not mine, has d

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California /car is in good condition. Husband is in hospice & wants someone to drive me about! I drive well...He is driving me crazy! is there a good logical answer here?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Basement "doctor" AT KAISER PERMANENTE, on a break, decided I could not drive anymore! She was tired, & cynical. My driving record was always clean. Note she had no connection to reality. We should have been directed to an office...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

If the doctor has reported you to the California DMV you can challenge the determination to suspend your license by demanding a driving reexamination hearing. The reexamination takes place at a local California DMV driver safety office and will be conducted by a DMV hearing officer. You are entitle to an attorney at this hearing if you desire.

You can find a local traffic attorney here:

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/traffic-violations/california

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald