I OWE A BILL TO A NURSING HOME. I WANT TO PAY THEM BUT

Customer Question
I OWE A BILL...

I OWE A BILL TO A NURSING HOME. I WANT TO PAY THEM BUT THEY'VE PUT A LIEN ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. I'LL PAY THE NURSING HOME IF THEY'LL REMOVE THE LIEN ON MY ACCOUNT.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I'm ready now.Thank You for Your help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'm not sure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Have they actually sued you, gotten a judgment, and now they have filed to garnish the funds from your bank account?

.

Does the account have funds in it to pay the entire judgment?

.

.

thanks