My story is but I need legal help in the State of Nevada. My…

Customer Question
My story is long...

My story is long but I need legal help in the State of Nevada. My civil rights were violated by my attorney. He sabotaged my mother's wrongful death cases to protect his best friends brother. He is a high profile malpractice attorney here and so far I can find help. I came to him with doctors who were willing to testify and the confession of the doctor who harmed her. He even had an expert give written testimony on what happened to my mother. To make a long story short after all my depos he decided to drop the case 3 years later, except the hospital where his friend's brother worked. My mother on the day of discharge was sitting up on side of her bed ready to go and when I came back she was brain damaged and paralyzed from a massive drug overdose. He allowed all parties to walk with no reason. He just basically sat on the time while the statute of limitations ran out. He took away my rights to sue.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

This is in the state of Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a disc the attorney said that her medical records are on. I have some paper medical records. I have the notarized statement from the expert who looked into my mothers case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Do you mean a complaint against the attorney?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I feel he took away my right to sue for the neglect that was done to my mother.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Have you sought out a legal malpractice attorney yet, because that is what you will need.

Tina, Lawyer